More Than Tagging – Spray Paint for Any Project
Spray paint is not just for tagging underpasses in the dead of night – they can be used for a range of projects including furniture, metal, architectural features, art, and more. Imagination is the only limit!
A look at 5 of the best spray paints UK
Below we have a look at the range of 5 of the top spray paints available in the UK. These are the top rated products from four manufacturers.
Safety advice: We recommend that users where a mask, gloves and eye protection when using aerosol paint. You should always use our products in well ventilated areas and read all caution labels printed on the cans before use. Seek medical advise immediately if swallowed or eye contact.
Rustoleum Spray Paint – Top rated quality
Rustoleum Painter’s Touch ‘White’
Rustoleum Metallic Spray Paint
Rustoleum Painter’s Touch and Metallic spray paints in particular are the most highly rated by hobbyist and renovator alike. Rustoleum Painter’s Touch is a multi-purpose paint that is easy to use, fast drying, hard wearing, and available in 42 colours in a range of finishes.
Rustoleum Spray Paint Gold (pictured) is perfect for projects where you need a little dazzle. It can be applied to wood, metal, plaster, masonry, ceramic, and wicker.
Kobra Spray Paint – From Italy with Love of Art
Kobra Spray Paint ‘Anaconda Green’
Italian-made Kobra Paints made their name as one of the best spray paints on the market. It is available in 185 colours and is 100% acrylic. Kobra spray paint is sold in either high or low pressure cans, and:
- Has good covering and coverage – approximately 3m2 per 400mL can
- Can be used on wood, metal, glass, canvas, concrete, plastic, paper, brick, and more
- Has a matt finish which is super fast drying – not affected by high humidity or cold
PlastiKote Spray Paint – For any surface
PlastiKote Super Spray Paint ‘Matt’
If you are looking for a multi-purpose spray paint that is tough, hard-wearing, and scratch resistant, PlastiKote Super Spray Paint is one of the best around. It is:
- Available in 60 colours in gloss, matt and satin finishes, as well as a transparent topcoat
- Fast drying, very UV absorbent, water resistant, and will not fade or yellow
- Suitable for metal, fibreglass, glass, masonry, metal, paper, plastic, steel, stone, terracotta, and wood
Hammerite Spray Paint – Decorative metal spray
Hammerite Metal Spray Paint
The Hammerite brand is dedicated to protecting metal. Their paints are specially formulated to form a tough barrier that resists knocks and scrapes, maintaining a beautiful finish for longer. Hammerite Spray Paint:
- Provides a smooth glossy finish
- Protects from rust for up to 8 years, and can be applied direct to rust
- Comes in black, blue, dark green, gold, red, satin black, silver and white